Born and raised in a small town in Minnesota. Moved to California at 20 years old and lived throughout Southern California.
In 1998 I met my wife and we have been married since 1999. We have been blessed with 2 girls and 2 boys. We moved out of Orange County to Ventura, CA to get away from the crime, the traffic and hustle and bustle to raise our children in a smaller town environment and be closer to the beach.
- I started working in metal while at a sign firm and discovered a knack for artistically grinding and painting aluminum panels and my works were well received so I started selling them on various websites in 2009. Currently I have over 8,000 pieces in private colections in Great Britain, Italy, France, Germany, Brazil, Throughout Canada, Russia, Singapore, Norway, and the USA.
Custom commissioned projects include
- A 48 piece project in the poolside cabanas at The Venetian in Las Vegas, NV
- 7 pieces in the Doubletree Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA
- 40 pieces in hotel suites in Mexico
- 18 pieces in the AT&T Performing Arts Center, Dallas, TX
- Numerous other apartments, hotels and condominium projects.
Self taught and self realized with the aid of my wife and 4 children, my profound journey is to realize my artistic vision via diverse media and to unlock my creativity through transcendence into an alternative voice. My artwork supports my family and a number of suppliers in the area who have come to rely in part on my frequent purchases of materials and supplies and my kind nature.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking an interest in my art.